Click Here to Get your FREE Worksheet on
How To Protect Your Kids From Online Predators
“I didn’t know.”
When abuse occurs, that is what we most frequently hear from parents:
“I didn’t know what to do.” Or, “I didn’t know what to look for.”
We understand. That’s why we provide parents with the information and training they need to minimize the risk of abuse and to respond appropriately to a disclosure or discovery of abuse. Stark Consulting Group’s training will educate and empower you!
You may feel uncomfortable asking the tough questions or having difficult conversations, but protecting your child to the very best of your ability far outweighs any discomfort that may cause.
Some unsettling – yet important – statistics for every parent to understand….
- 1 in 10 children are sexually abused by their 18th birthday, and
- 90% of abused children are abused by someone they know, love or trust.
What does that mean to you as a parent or guardian? It doesn’t mean to trust no one. It does mean that youth protection efforts need to be done consistently, regardless of…well, anything.
Our trainings will teach you:
- What questions to ask youth serving and amateur youth sports organizations;
- How to talk with your child and teen about Body Safety;
- The warning signs of child sexual abuse;
- How to respond to a disclosure or discovery of abuse; and
- How to protect your teen or pre-teen from online predators.
Please email me to learn more about our training and information: firstname.lastname@example.org