Stark Consulting Group was founded by Toby Stark, who has earned a national reputation as a child advocate and child sexual abuse prevention expert. It is her background in nonprofit leadership, public relations and strategic planning that allows her to truly affect positive change in the communities in which she works.
Toby doesn’t just give prevention lip service…she helps organizations do what is truly needed to better protect the youth for whom they are responsible.
“At the end of the day, there is no more important job than to protect our youth to the very best of our ability.” If you have the opportunity to meet or work with Toby, you will, undoubtedly hear her say these words. This is her fiercest belief and it’s difficult to argue with her; because she’s right. Toby has the exceptional combination of ability, commitment and compassion to help an amateur sports organization’s leadership see their players for what they really are…youth who are playing a sport, rather than athletes who happen to be minors, and help them make decisions accordingly.
More about Toby:
- FBI Citizen’s Academy graduate (2016 Class)
- State of Indiana Bicentennial Torchbearer, 2015
- “Aspiring Person of the Year” Award, 2014
- “Outstanding Advocate of the Year” from Indiana Coalition Against Sexual Assault, 2013
- Hamilton County Leadership Academy graduate (2011-2012 Class)
- Carmel Police Department Citizen’s Academy graduate (2010 Class)
- One of Houston’s Most Influential Citizens, Inside Houston Magazine, June 2003
- Member, State Advisory Board, Prevent Child Abuse Indiana
Contact Toby at email@example.com